ClimbStation K.E.R.S. The electric driven climbing wall which harnesses the energy created by the climber
It took over two years to design the kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) electronics and our new user interface. We made a breakthrough in 2017. ClimbStation K.E.R.S. was born. The world's first rotating climbing wall using Kinetic Energy Recovery System for advantage.
Foundation for benefits:
Foundation for benefits:
- Safety: Using the climber's weight to create rotating movement increases safety as the wall will always stop when no one is climbing.
- Automatic start: ClimbStation K.E.R.S makes it possible to have a safe automatic start feature without pressing a single button. The wall detects the climber´s weight and starts the program owner has chosen as default.
- Adaptive speed control and new top speed: ClimbStation adjusts its speed according to the speed of the climber. The system will find the right speed for both lightweight and heavier climber. With a 40% increase, the new ClimbStation now rolls a top speed of 25 meters per minute.
- Energy savings: The ClimbStation K.E.R.S works with low 24V / 2A energy input. Compared to previous 230V / 10 A. This gives a massive energy savings (more than 90% compared to 1st. generation logic panel and engine driven version)
- Works globally in all outlets or even with just a battery pack for several hours, ideal for event organizers and perfect technology for outdoors too.
The energy is required to control the rotating speed and linear actuators for the inclination. KERS electronics ensure a steady movement from different angles, where friction varies. The feeling is engine-driven and works for both adults and kids.
The user interface – Conveniently located with functionality in mind
Pre-set programs include:
Beginner / Warm-up / Easy / Endurance / Strength / Power / Athlete / Pro Athlete / Superhuman / Conqueror / Manual
Are you looking for something truly unique? Take a look at this stainless-steel made of ClimbStation made for a private user. With a customized climbing belt and a backside banner, you can make sure your message won ́t go unnoticed.
We can customize dimensions, materials, and software features.
STANDARD sizes IN PRODUCTION
The less tall is called as ClimbStation 290 model and its height is 290 centimeters. The taller version is Climbstation 330, our standard version with the standard base frame. It is about 40 cm taller.
The self-supporting base frame houses 360-degree rotating wheels inside the frame.
ClimbStation 330 model features:
Manufacturing and preparation time is approximately 10 weeks from order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest availability information.
5 years on frame, 2 years electronics
330 model 20.950,00 €
290 Model 19.950,00 €
(including onsite installation support in Europe. Shipping excluded)